Information We Collect
We collect information in various ways when you use our Sites, Applications and Services.
Information You Provide Us
We collect information you provide us voluntarily. For example:
- We collect your first and last name, email address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”);
- We may retain information on your behalf that you store using your Account, including postal address, phone number, fax number, company name and credit card payment information.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your mobile carrier and the unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
We automatically collect certain information via technology. For example:
- When your survey recipient responds to a survey, we parse and store the information in that survey. The survey may contain sensitive information, including names, phone numbers, and emails of your recipients and other parties, and possibly trade secrets about your organization.
How We Use Information We Collect
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Sites and Application(s) as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our website;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our Services, Application(s), Sites and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, listener alerts, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by eNPS and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of eNPS;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
Information You Share
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- Third Party Service Providers. With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties subscribe to the EU Safe Harbor Principles (or successor framework, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield), is subject to the European Union Directive on Data Protection or another adequacy finding, or enter into a written agreement with Mixpanel requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant EU Safe Harbor Principles (or successor framework);
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Mixpanel will endeavor to notify you if Mixpanel has received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Personal Information Security
eNPS takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
We do not intentionally gather personal information from people who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to eNPS and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.